I am an engaging and passionate speaker with a spark of humour. I love to give lectures, presentations and conduct workshops. With sixteen years experience of being an educator, teacher and counsellor to young students, I am in my element when faced with an audience of eager school children.
TOPICS: I speak on a range of topics which can broadly be classified into Creative Writing and Rampur.
RAMPUR CUISINE AND CULTURE:
- Food stories and the Case of Forgotten Foods
- The Vanishing Rampuriyat.
- So you want to be a writer: How to start writing.
- Finding your unique voice.
- Developing memorable characters.
- Art of Plot outlining.
- The End of it all: writing an ending that resonates.